AHLOT, Canada’s first premium cannabis subscription service, is looking for a driven Marketing Intern to assist with the execution of the company's growth plan, including social media activity, community/content management, and influencer outreach.
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate with previous marketing experience in an internship, Co-Op or startup. Experience in B2C marketing, e-commerce, or community management will be a strong asset.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Ability to produce written and visual content in a consistent voice
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies and digital ad distribution
- A hustler mindset
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Demonstrated passion or experience in the cannabis industry is a tremendous asset
Our team is small, but experienced in building startups from vision to commercialization. We are passionate about winning and elevating the cannabis industry.
If you are searching for a positive, fast-paced work environment perfect for developing tangible skills in marketing, E-commerce, and running a startup business, please send us your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
This is a paid internship position with potential for a full time role. Our office is located in downtown Toronto and we offer flexible working hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!